Greubel Forsey Art Piece 1 Replica Watch

Nejprve si přečtěte pravidla diskuze. Sem vkládejte dotazy na funkce webu.

Greubel Forsey Art Piece 1 Replica Watch

Příspěvekod yoyoe » sob 06. črc 2019 8:00:46

Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon Secret 18k Red Gold Watch Hands-On

A few years ago, when Greubel Forsey first launched the Quadruple Tourbillon Secret (here with platinum), it was considered a witty comment on the overly conspicuous display of the tourbillon that Greubel Forsey actually helped. Among the luxury buyers, the tourbillon is not only a serious swiss replica watches sports nerd, but an indication of price, and thus a wearer's status. In other words, in the circle on the right, even those who don't know the watch are still well-trained, knowing that the tourbillon is expensive.

Why did Stephen Forsey do this for a watch worth more than $500,000, and if it was damaged it would cost quite a penny to repair? He tried to tell me that when people buy time for so much money, they should expect a certain degree of durability and decoration and complexity. Love or hate Greubel Forsey watches, you can't deny their working mechanical sounds. There is hardly any proof of (at least potential) durability, rather than slamming the case on the table a few times. Yes, the Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon Secret watch is doing very well, but now, after a few months, this experience still bothers me. This is original and unexpected, I will say, of course.

Greubel Forsey's own reaction to the growing proliferation of tourbillons is the use of tourbillons to create timepieces that no one else can do. For example, the Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon has a movement with two tourbillons, each containing a smaller tourbillon. Therefore, the model can claim to have four tourbillons - each of which is actually somewhat unique in the tourbillon plan - which is unlikely to be offered by other tourbillon imitation watches manufacturers.

Currently, there are no other brands of tourbillons that have more movements than the Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon movement GF03. So what is the best way to use this concept? Of course, hide the tourbillon. In fact, the only major difference between the standard Quadruple Tourbillon and the Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon Secret is the dial (and other nuances). The two positions on the dial used to have an open view of the double tourbillon assembly, which is now closed and the dial looks more traditional.

Why the brand used these Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon Secret watches as part of the "unique version" was a bit confusing for me, as each of the two versions was a limited edition of eight. "Unique" tends to imply that there is only one thing, so you can understand my confusion. In any case, these are still very rare watches that will only attract a group of niche watch collectors. I suspect that the Greubel Forsey replica Quadruple Tourbillon Secret watch is the brand's first timepiece.

With a width of 43.5 mm and a thickness of 16.11 mm, the Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon Secret is not a compact watch, but it is very wearable - just like most Greubel Forsey timepieces, to be honest. As a fan of black and gold, I really like the black dial with the 18k red gold case and the application dial element. Proper finishing also ensures that everything is beautiful and clear.

Even if you don't see the four tourbillons visually through the dial of the Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon Secret, there is still a "useful" text on your face to remind you of what's going on in the movement. In addition to the "Quadruple Tourbillon" printed on the dial, you can get more tips to explain what you see. This is very important for those who happen to want to use a watch, because at least some indicators are not standard.

Obrázek
yoyoe

Zpět na Pravidla, připomínky a dotazy k funkcím